Parenting Isn’t for Cowards
Parenting Isn’t for Cowards: The ‘You Can Do It’ Guide for Hassled Parents from America’s Best-Loved Family Advocate
Does your heart skip a beat when you think of all that could go wrong in the parenting years ahead? Anxiety is normal, but your worst fears don’t have to become reality. Speaking both as a therapist and a father?and drawing on a landmark study of thirty-five thousand parents?Dr. James Dobson helps you . . .
• prevent child-rearing troubles before they happen
• banish your guilt about hard-to-raise children
• protect your sanity during a child’s adolescence
• restore your energy when you’re facing burnout
• enhance your relationships with your kids
With more than one million copies sold, this confidence-building classic will help you experience the full joy of parenthood?and what may be the greatest sense of fulfillment you’ll ever know.
Author:James C. Dobson
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.