The Economist Guide To Business Planning
To get any new business idea off the ground or develop and better manage an existing business you must have a plan – and if you need to raise finance to fund the business or get the approval of senior management, it must be a convincing plan.
The business plan also provides the blueprint for successfully creating and running the new venture. This fully revised and updated comprehensive guide covers every aspect of preparing and using a business plan.
• Tools for analyzing the market, customers, competitors, and the business environment
• Techniques for examining and choosing between alternative strategic options
• A business planning model to help prepare financial forecasts
• How to analyze and mitigate risk
• How to identify the business’s financing needs and select the appropriate type of finance
• How to use the book’s business plan document template to write your own plan
Author:Graham Friend and Stefan Zehle
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Nuria Kenya
- Vendor: nuria
The One Building Ground Floor
- No ratings found yet!