The Light Christian Religious Education KCSE Revision Paper Two, is designed to cater for CRE students preparing for the KCSE examination. It has the following unique features:
1. It is systematically arranged beginning from the known to unknown in order to create interest in the subject and to enhance retention of content.
2. Concepts are well defined to create clarity for all manner of learners.
3. It is comprehensive enough to enable the learner to tackle high level skill questions such as synthesis, analysis, and evaluation.
4. It has in-depth coverage of examinable areas of CRE paper TWO work.
5. It has topical model questions and answers derived from past KCSE examinations for students to test their understanding of every topic. Answers to these questions are provided for students to revise even on short notice. There are examination tips that are useful to students as they clarify the expectations of the examiner in the various sections of each paper and the terminologies that confuse some candidates during examinations.
6. Specific objectives of each topic are provided at the start of every topic. This is to enable the learner to know what is expected to be done in each topic.
It is our hope that students and teachers of CRE will find this book a valuable and an indispensable companion and guide as they endeavor to achieve the best KCSE results.
Dr. Silas Mwirigi is a teacher and researcher and an author of many respected books. He has vast and valuable experience in teaching, evaluating and supervising the implementation of CRE syllabus in many schools up to the national level.
DG Kiiru has vast experience in teaching and evaluating CRE for over two decades. His experience in evaluation of CRE ranges from classroom level to the national level.
NP Kamithi is a teacher and researcher and an author of many highly acclaimed books.