The Phonics Handbook in Print Letters
The Phonics Handbook provides a year’s worth of detailed step-by-step lesson plans and notes for teaching Jolly Phonics. The teaching is multi-sensory with fun actions and stories to engage children in their learning.
• Introduces the 42 letter sounds and main alternative spellings of vowels plus tricky words
• Guided writing sheets included
• Contains reading comprehension sheets
• Provides a detailed guide to teaching the five key skills taught in Jolly Phonics
• Over 100 photocopiable sheets, as well as activities and games for reading and spelling
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Be the first to review “The Phonics Handbook in Print Letters”
- Store Name: Nuria Kenya
- Vendor: nuria
The One Building Ground Floor
- No ratings found yet!
-5%Books, Fiction and Non Fiction
-5%Out of stockAutoBiography, Books
Scalia A Court of One
Notes of a Native Son by James Baldwin
There are no reviews yet.