Products that cannot be safely shipped include flammable products or dangerous items, toxic or which may combust or explode during shipment. This category includes some everyday products such as aerosols and certain cosmetics.
As a guide, you may refer to this list:
- Some lithium batteries
- Cash (banknotes and coins) & counterfeit or imitation money
- Cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars & tobacco products
- Gambling items
- Perishable items
- Obscene materials
- Firearms & weapons
- Products containing concentrated alcohol
- Car or motorcycle batteries
- Nail polish and nail glue
- Hair Dye
- Printer Ink or toner cartridges
- Human/animal remains or ashes
- Live organisms
- Animal Skins, Furs, Ivory
- Tactical clothing, gear or accessories
- All Over-The-Counter medication
- Prescription medicine
- Seeds & fertilizer
- Hemp oil, CBD oil or any related products
While we have tried hard to make a full list, there may be other items not specifically named which may fall in the prohibited category.
If in doubt regarding a particular item, do reach out for clarification.