Do not say yes when you want to say no
Nuria Ranking: #833 in Self Help & Motivation
Don’t Say Yes When You Want to Say No: Making Life Right When It Feels All Wrong
Yes, you can learn to say what you mean and mean what you say. This best-selling guide has already transformed thousands of lives–and can change your as well.
The authors’ pioneering Assertiveness Training Technique can help you gain recognition and promotion on the job, renew your marriage, put more zing in your sex life, deal with your children more effectively, and make new friends.
Change your life as you learn how to:
• Target your own assertiveness difficulties and set your own goals.
• Follow your progress with a workshop that gives you step-by-step reinforcement.
• Visualize and actualize through exercises designed to perfect new behavior patterns.
• Develop self-control that comes from within.
• Change habits that keep you from getting what you want in every area of your life.
Author:Herbert Fensterheim and Jean Baer