Employment Law in a Nutshell
An essential revision and starter guide, presenting the essentials of the law in clear and straightforward language.
Features such as diagrams and checklists make Nutshells easy to use, while the inclusion of model questions and answer plans help students test their knowledge. Nutshells are an essential revision aid and ideal for getting fully up to speed with a new subject.
• Enables the reader to gain a concise overview of the subject’s major theories, developments, cases and legislation – ideal for when the reader is new to a subject or needs to brush up before exams
• Content is more sophisticated than other revision titles, encouraging engagement with content rather than memorizing cases
• Key definitions, cases and legislation are boxed throughout – quickly get up to speed on a subject
• A model question with answer plan is included at the end of each chapter to help students get top marks, including how to translate knowledge to exam performance, how to approach the question, how to structure the answer, pitfalls and how to avoid them
• Diagrams throughout to visualize and reinforce complex points
• Includes documents such as tables of cases and statutes, lists of exam tips and lists of web resources
• The text is broken down into manageable bite-sized chunks and bullets to aid navigation, assimilation and retention of information
• Each chapter opens with a short introduction to outline the key concepts covered and condense complex and important information – so that students know what they need to commit to memory by the end of the chapter
• The longest running revision series on the market, relied upon and trusted by students for over 30 years
Author:Andrew C Bell
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Be the first to review “Employment Law in a Nutshell”
- Store Name: Nuria Kenya
- Vendor: nuria
The One Building Ground Floor
- No ratings found yet!
Books, Fiction and Non Fiction
-14%Fashion & Clothing, Islamic Wear (Men)
Full Arabian Attire
Books, Kids & Teens
Why Leopard Has Spots – Ladybird
The Island of Missing Trees by Elif Shafak
There are no reviews yet.