Green Lentils Grade 1 Wholesale 50Kgs
Nuria Ranking: #1 in Produce
Out of stock
Get updates when restocked
Product Type: Lentil
Cultivation Type: Organic
Shelf Life: 15 Months
Place of Origin: Russian Federation
Packing: 50 KG per Bag
1. They’re full of polyphenols. Polyphenols are active compounds that fight against harmful agents in the body—everything from ultraviolet rays and radiation to heart disease and cancer.
2. They’re high in protein. Good news, vegans: One cup of cooked lentils contains 18 grams of protein.
3. They’re a good source of iron. One cup of lentils also has 6.6 milligrams of iron, which is about one-third of what you need for the entire day
4. They’re full of fiber. Virtually every RD loves to preach about the importance of fiber—especially related to digestive health and healthy weight maintenance.
5. Lentils are good for your bones. When it comes to bone health, dairy-laden products tend to hog the spotlight, but lentils are a great option too with 38 grams of calcium per cup.
6. They’re a good source of folic acid. Folic acid is an important nutrient to load up on all the time, but it’s especially important when you’re pregnant.
7. They’re high in magnesium. If you have trouble sleeping, are stressed or overworked, your body could benefit from regular consumption of magnesium—and lentils can be a great source at 71 mg per cup of cooked lentils.