* How do you tell how well run a company is and how well it is doing?
* Which ratios and benchmarks should you use to assess performance?
* What can be done to massage company results?
* How do you recognise danger signs on the corporate horizon?
* How do you compare companies operating in different sectors or even different countries? completely updated and revised fourth edition of this clear and comprehensive guide aimed at anyone who wants to
* make sense and practical use of a company’s annual report
* measure a business against its competitors
* judge the creditworthiness of a customer or client
* assess the investment potential of a company
* put a value on a company.